Oct 28, 2007

Rain! Rain! Rain!...

In one of my previous blogs, I have scribbled about the forecast of rains this year and the prediction was over written this week. The rain god did overtime for more than 24 hours.

My experiences with flood last year, and the year before were tiresome. In fact, both in 2005 & 2006, my experience was of same kind, the flood water entered into our house.

The rain didn't show me any mercy this time. I & my collegues went to Avadi to attend a marriage reception. While returning, the road got blocked and were forced to take the longest route. With no cabs available at office to drop me at home and Hema & Kirthik waiting for me at home, I had no options other than catching a bus.

After a heavy shower for the last two days, the Sun is back to its brightness. Time to Relax at least for a while.

No comments: