Oct 30, 2006

A Night with...

On saturday evening, due to the depressed formed in Bay of Bengal, it heavily rained. I learnted next day that the rain measured about 11 cm in just one hour. The weather got chilled down.

Janakpuri Ist Street, where I stay, got water locked and water level was raising. I decided not to go out for dinner and prepared something to eat. At around 10:30 PM, when I went to bed, I felt a chillness in my foot. I switched on the light and got surprised to see water in my bedroom.

Since I was watching TV till then, I didnt realize that water started entering into my house from the back door. At back of my house, the way to drainage got locked by garbages and the rain water didnt have a way to go out. I saw the water entering into my house from the gaps of closed back door.

I lost the sleep worried about rain. I heard some noise coming from the hall. I was not alone suffering from rain. I had a company in form of a Frog. I didnt know how it got a way to enter into my house but we both were together during our suffering..;).

My Sunday was spoiled because of this rain. Most of the time, I was cleaning my house. But luckily, I gave company to Venz and Ravi to visit some townships.

No comments: