May 28, 2007

The First in many !!!

I'm back to blogging after a week long vacation. We travelled back home after about five months. More than me, Hema was more excited as she has planned to stay there for a month.

With lot of things happening everyday on my small world, I have like to recollected as much as I could.

First Bite : It was me who got the privilege of feeling the pain of Kirthik's first bite with his newly grown teeth.

First Travel : For the first time, Kirthik is in somebody's custody and we were travelling for a whole day. He felt uncomfortable for couple of hours but then back to normal.

First Visit : Hema visited our under house at Avanashi for the first time. Kirthik was just born when we book that house. So, didn't visit the place at that time.

First Sleep : We were able to manage to make him forget his 'Thottle Thukkam'.

First 'Mottai' : It was not just for Kirthik, even to me it was the first 'Mottai' that I could remember. Rest were out of my memory.

As Hema stayed back at home and I'm back to lonely days. Will be missing them for all the fun and joy in life.

No comments: