May 7, 2007

Family Shopping

Come weekend, come shopping!!!

On Sunday, I went to 'Reliance Fresh' for buying some groceries and vegetables. I was surprised to saw the crowd there. Not just restaurants, shopping malls will be crowded on weekend, but also markets, provisioning stores (thatz how I see Reliance Fresh)!!!

We expect a relatively more crowd on weekends, but didn't expect that difference. I felt tough to move around. It took few mins of struggle to understand the reason for the huge turnaround. Few of them were doing "Family Shopping".

It is good to go out with family on a weekend. That gives you a mental relief and keeps the family together. Is place like 'Reliance Fresh' makes a right choice?

I prefer place like beaches, amusement parks and restaurants for a family outing, where you tend to spend more time talking to your family members. Even theatres are not in my list as you send most of the time watching movies.

No comments: