Nov 8, 2006

Being Lazy ...

I have to send some documents to my mom last week. I booked a courier service to do it on 02/11/2006 (Thursday) evening. Eventhough, I haven't heard of that couriers before, I went to them because it is very close to my office. May be I was lazy to search for other familier courier offices near by.

As like others, I expected them to be delivered the next day. It didn't happen on Friday. Not on Saturday. Obviously, not on Sunday. Surprisingly, Not on Monday too.

I got scared. I was tring to reach them on all possible ways from Saturday. The response I got was very unsatisfactory. My dad started yelling at me on choosing this courier.

What surprising me most is that, since they don't have an office at Avinashi, they used to dispatch the post only once in week from Tiruppur.

Finally it reached my mom on Tuesday Evening, 5 days after booking. I have learnt the lesson, but in a hard way.

No comments: