Oct 26, 2006

Rewinding my Memories.

It was a company holiday yesterday for Ramzen, and just back from Deewapali mood. So, I am little rusty today.

When I thought of how useful (?@!@?!) I can spend time at office today to kill time, I decided to remember all my childhood memories that are still fresh in my mind. Minimum criteria for an event to be selected is that should have happened a minimum of 10 years before.

1) When I was around 5 years old, I pushed my brother (Ragu) into a drainage when we were at my grand-mom's place.

2) When I was young, Ragu and myself were playing at around 11 PM. We were running around the two pillers in my neighbours house. Suddenly, Ragu fall down and suffered a cut near his eye-brow. My parents were struggled to find a doctor at that time.

3) My primary schooling Days. Every weekend, myself and my brother used to go to a government school near our house (Chinnaswamy Gov. HSS) to play cricket. The gates will always be closed. We crawl under the gate to enter into the campus.

4) One Saturday, Ragu and I went to Nirmala School to see his class 5 Results. From there we went to one of Ragu's friend's home. We played till evening. When we were return home at around 6 PM, we saw ou mom coming towards us crying. After that we learnt that, they were searching for us for more that 4 hours.

5) When we moved from Nirmala Primary to St. Thomas Matriculation for my class 5, I was waiting in-front of my Headmaster's room to get my TC. My classmates were calling me in, but i didnt go because of some unknown fear.

6) 1987, house warming ceremony of our new house at Gandhinagar, Tiruppur. My cried for a pant and my mom bought me a readymade pant (my first ever pant). Played the enter day wearing new pant and when the day ends my pant got teared.

7) My dad used to travel during Deewali time for sales (He was an employee of Tamilnadu Sarvodya Sangh). Once he went to Mumbai. My mom sat after dinner to wrote letter to him. My volunteer to join her and write. After I wrote, she started yelling at me seeing my handwriting. Veleya pono onnanai yethu.....

8) Ragu and I followed a political campaigning crowd and lost the way back home.

I will keep this list updated whenever I remember any more incident.

No comments: