Oct 19, 2006

Going back to my golden days....

I myself wonder why I am feeling different for the last couple of weeks even I was sick last weekend (10/13 & 10/14).

During my under graduation, BSc (Maths) from Gobi Arts, I did stay in hostel which gave me a chance to move with different people with different background. I feel that I am one of those who moved with all close and enjoyed every moment of my life there.

After I went to Coimbatore (PSG Tech) to do my Master's, I lost contact with most of my friends in Gobi Arts. When Mahesh (Karupan) called on my mobile couple of weeks back, I am surprised and happy to talk to him after about 7 years. It all started happening from then. I talked Ashok (Nai), Ravi, Senkottuvel, Gobi (Okkudi), got a chance to see Balaji, Rama in Orkut.

Now, I am feeling that I am going back to my golden years that I spend at Gobi Arts.

No comments: