Jul 31, 2007

Made Mandatory.

By definition, Tips is something that you give to appreciate the service provided to you by someone. Most commonly, we give tips at hotel, parking etc... Keep in mind that it is not compulsory that you have give them.

We all earn fat salary and never bothered about giving few as tips every time we go out. This habit has been reached a level that they all have made their minds that tips are made compulsory.

I always tried to avoid giving tips as I believe it is the starting point for all corruption and they are paid for their job. Couple of embarrassing moment of my life due to this,

1) Once I pick my bike from the parking lot in T-Nagar, the security made an ugly comment about me.

2) The waiter gave an unpleasant look at Saravana Bhavan, Central Station when I choose to pay myself.

1 comment:

Ravikumar K said...

Gow Visit this...
http://people.howstuffworks.com/tipping.htm