Jul 6, 2007

07/07/07 - Whatz Special.

Tomorrow, when the calender reads '07/07/07', I would be stepping into my 5th year in my office.

When people in IT industry frequently jump between jobs, I remained in the same company for the last four years. The fact that I didn't even change projects have induced many to asked me how & why. Let me try to answer all.

1) It would be a lie if I say I never think of a change. It crossed my mind couple of times in this four years. The prospect of career growth has forced me to stay here.

2) I've joined this team when it was established. I've grown from begin a Team Member to Lead (SPOC). From 'Pig' to 'Lion' in Sivaji's term. :) The sense of ownership has forced me to stay here.

I can't guarantee that I will be staying here for another year. This project has taught me a lot of lessons and showed me a great growth.

Thanks to Mummy, Ravi & Sidd to showed me this opportunity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh! I still regret for Verizon ;-)