Jun 14, 2007

A step closer.

I knew it was long time since I shared the update on our search for new shelter in Chennai. We have taken a big step closer today, the registration.

Though, we are just a half-way through, reaching here was definitely not a smooth sailing. The Proverb 'Kalyanam Pannippar, Veettai Kattippar' seems to be true. It has taught me many lesson of life. It helped me to get mature on handling strangers.

Few lesson that I have learnt

1) Aggression will not solve the problem, always.
2) You should be capable of switching on and off your emotions to get the work done.
3) Learn from experts and their experience.
4) Handle the money effectively. More importantly, handle the 'advise' carefully.

We are eagerly waiting for the day to relocate to the new home. Until the time comes, we have lot to dream about it.

No comments: