Feb 6, 2008

NDNC Registry : Is it working?

I was one of the frustrated mobile user who saw light-at-end-of-tunnel, when I learnt about 'Don't call registry'. Assuming that registering would help me to have a 'personal' mobile, I did it for my # in September '07.

Itz been a four months since, still I'm getting call for credit cards, personal loans. Enough of paying EMIs, dude, I need no loans/cards.

I raised the complaint with Vodafone/Hutch and also in government's grievances website. Unfortunately, continues to get calls. Many times, I reponsded very harshly. Though, the callers are innocents, they are on the receiving end.

Ideas are better appreciated only when implemented properly!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Change the number :-)

கௌரிசங்கர் said...

Mr. Anonymous.

A good advice but what to do if I continue to get call on my new #?