Aug 31, 2007

வளர்ச்சி!

After I found a way to write blogs in Tamil, I almost translated every possible items to Tamil; titles, captions, profiles, etc. Now, the blog looks like more of a Tamil blog. My blog is undergoing a 'பரிணாம வளர்ச்சி'. :)

Typing in Tamil was a tough job for the first time. But now, I'm fluent enough to type in Tamil without referring the Keyboard mappings.

ஒரு பயம் மணதில் இருக்கு. பள்ளிக் காலங்களில் நான் தமிழில் ஒரு மேதை என்பது நிறையா பேருக்கு தெரியாது! கீழ் காணும் விணாகளுக்கு இப்பொழுதாவது என்னால் விடை காண முடியுமா?

1) Whether to put 'ழ', 'ள' or 'ல'?
2) Which one should come? 'ண' or 'ன' or 'ந'?

To those viewer who can't read Tamil, I would continue to blog in English as well. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

அது ஒண்ணும் பெறிய விசயம் இள்ழை. எலுத எலுத நீயே கத்துக்கழாம்