Jul 21, 2006

Found answers myself....

When I was young, I used to have lot of unanswered question about being lonely. how people can stay alone at home without a company? How can they stay without talking to someone? or without seeing human faces?

I thought that if I am in that position, I would become mentally distrubed, can't live anymore and become mad.

Things have changed drastically and the life forced me to accept the loneliness. Finally, I am at staying at home alone for more than 50 days now and I know I should alone for at least next 3 -4 months. Ironically, I am leading my life with lot of expectations, thinking of how should I react to that magically moment. :)

What made the difference? What made my life interesting while I am alone?

I found the answer by being in that position.

If your own expectations forced you to be at a position that you don't like, you will start loving it...You will enjoy each moment being in that position...

or

If you are forced to be in a position that you don't like, for a reason that you like, you will accept it with all hands, heart open...

No comments: